About Ms. Saroj Jain: Saroj Jain is a born artist with a restless soul. After dabbling in Hindi Literature, vocal music and painting, she found her true love in sculpture. After years of Sadhna, she now showcases her creativity through a wide array of media. The most stunning ones are her metal sculptures and other abstract forms. All of these bear the hallmark of her technical perfection and die hard dedication. Her work is displayed at the following venues:
- National Gallery of Modern Art, New Delhi
- Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
- Delhi College of Arts, New Delhi
- The Oberoi, New Delhi
- Private Collections in USA, UK, India and Canada
- Shridharani Art Gallery, New Delhi – 1982,1987, 1994
- Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai – 1984, 1990, 1992
- Display Gallery, Vakil Lane, New Delhi – 1992
- Ravindra Bhawan, New Delhi – 1982, 1987
- Indian Women Artists Exhibition – 1982 – Organized by Lalit Kala Academy , New Delhi
- All India Fine Arts and Crafts Society, New Delhi, 1979 -1995
- Kala Mela 1982, 1985 – Organized by Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi.
- Sculpture Show – Organized by Dhoomimal Art Gallery, New Delhi
- State Exhibition, 1980 Onwards – Organized by Sahitya Kala Prishad, New Delhi.
Awards & Recognition
- Sahitya Kala Parishad – 1982
- All India Fine Art and Crafts Society – 1992
Working as Head of Triveni Kala Sangam Sculpture Department, Ms.Saroj Jain inspires and teaches this beautiful form of clay modelling to the younger generation. Her dedication to art has brought her love and respect from her students, fellow artists, media and critics alike.
Reviews: Visit http://delhiart.in/saroj-jain-reviews-press-releases
Her Work – Sculptures
Contact Details: Phone : 09811688591 | Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org